The information posted on the Blog by Medallion Bank is for educational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to be and should not be considered professional advice. You should consult your own qualified professionals for such advice.
Medallion Bank will not be held liable for any loss or damage of any kind in connection with the Blog.
You agree and acknowledge that (a) all content posted to the Blog (“Content”) is the sole responsibility of the individual user who posted the content and (b) all opinions expressed by any other user are strictly in the individual capacity of the posting user and not as Medallion Bank’s representative, and that any such opinions do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Medallion Bank.
Intellectual Property Ownership
1. You acknowledge and agree that the trademarks of Medallion Bank (the “Marks”), the Blog, and the look and feel of the Blog, to the extent protectable, are proprietary, original works of authorship of Medallion Bank, or licensors of Medallion Bank, protected under United States copyright, trademark, and trade secret laws of general applicability. You further acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in and to the Marks, the Blog, and the look and feel of the Blog are and shall remain with Medallion Bank or its licensors, and you may not use the Marks, or any other trademarks or copyrighted materials appearing on the Blog, including without limitation any logos, without the express prior written consent of Medallion Bank or other owner of the mark or copyright. Without the prior written consent of Medallion Bank, your modification of the Content, use of the Content on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the Content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use, violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of Medallion Bank or its licensors, and is prohibited.
2. You hereby grant to Medallion Bank a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free license to use, copy, publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute, and display the Content or any derivative works thereof on the Blog. Such license shall be deemed granted as of the moment of creation without the necessity of any further action on the part of either party. You represent and warrant to Medallion Bank with respect to the Content that the Content, and the license of rights in and to the Content, do not infringe or violate any copyrights, trade secrets, or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any third party.
1. The Blog is moderated and all comments are reviewed by Medallion Bank personnel.
2. All Content is published and approved by Medallion Bank as a function of its oversight responsibilities for social media communications.
4. You agree not to post any comment that is off topic, spam (an effort to advertise or sell a product or service), a personal attack, offensive, threatening, or illegal.
5. You agree not to provide any specific account details or other personal information, including, but not limited to, account numbers, personal identification numbers, addresses, phone numbers, or any other sensitive financial information.
6. You agree not to post any confidential or non-public third party information unless you have permission and/or authority to disclose such information.
8. Medallion Bank reserves the right to remove any Content in its sole discretion.
The Blog may include links to third party websites (“Linked Websites”). You acknowledge and agree that Medallion Bank is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the content of the Linked Websites. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Medallion Bank is not responsible and shall have no liability for any viruses that may be downloaded through a Linked Website.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
If any user is a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believes in good faith that materials available on the Blog infringe upon its copyrights, such user may send Medallion Bank a notice requesting Medallion Bank to remove the material.